Talwinderdeep S. Kahlon, M.D.
- Medical School: Saint Georges School of Medicine, Grenada, W.I
- Fellowship: Interventional Cardiovascular fellowship at Winthrop University, in association with Stonybrook University, Mineola, NY.
- Cardiovascular Fellowship, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Residency: Internal Medicine Residency, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI.
- American board of Echocardiography (ASE)
- American board of Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)
- Advanced Care Planning Facilitator
- Interventional Cardiovascular Board – eligible
- American board of Cardiology – eligible
- Board of Nuclear Cardiology – eligible
- Cardiovascular CT (Computed Tomography) – eligible
Running, cycling, cricket, basketball, dance & music
English, Punjabi, Hindi, and Urdu